Proposals for workshops may be submitted by the deadline of March 15, 2018, so that the Organization can adjust schedule and spaces.
The submission must be made through the WORKSHOP PROPOSAL FORM and must comply the following rules:
- Clear and concise title
- Full name of authors, institutional and electronic addresses and, if applicable, funding agencies
- Summary of 400 to 900 words
- There should be indication of level of education, type of activity (games, experimental activities, audiovisuals etc.), conditions under which it was tested
- The proponents must assume responsibility for bringing all the didactic material required to carry out the activities in Campinas
- The Unicamp campus computer labs can be used, so that to reserve, proponents must indicate in advance any needs.
All proposals should be forwarded to the e-mail email@example.com describing in the subject field “VIII GeoSciEd – Workshops” for workshops in English and “VIII EnsinoGEO – Oficinas” for workshops in Portuguese.